Heritage College Perth is a small school with a big difference. Our caring environment allows students to be treated as individuals, and their needs to be identified and met. We aim to provide high quality education and to support parents in their role of raising their children. We promote Godly values of honesty, diligence, excellence, respect and discipline.
Thanks to the support of our community of parents and friends, our College has developed and matured into a unique environment for students to learn and grow.
Heritage College is selling Entertainment™ Memberships and if you haven’t already purchased your Membership this year, this is your chance to support our School and be rewarded with over $20,000 of valuable offers at the same time! But, hurry as they’re selling fast!
- You will be supporting Heritage College fundraising! We receive 20% of the purchase price for every Entertainment™ Membership sold.
- You can enjoy hundreds of up to 50% OFF and 2-for-1 offers from some of the best fine dining restaurants, popular cafés and family restaurants in your area. Plus this year you can now use your Perth Entertainment Membership in BALI!
- As a member you also get access to special bonus offers each month! Order now to get access to the July bonus offers where members will be able to use their Membership at Jamie’s Italian, The Flour Factory, The Chophouse, Miss Chows and The Shorehouse! Use your membership at just one of these restaurants and it will have almost paid for itself.
- You’ll be ‘entertained’ all year long with valuable cinema, activities & theme park offers. Plus you can also treat yourself to discounted eGift Cards from national retailers like David Jones, Woolworths, rebel and much more.
Discover new places with more than 2,000 hotels and resorts, with exclusive accommodation offers.
- The more Entertainment™ Memberships we sell, the more funds we raise.
Please contact us for more information about our fundraising, or how to get your Entertainment™ Membership.
In 2009 I was lucky enough to enrol my daughter, who has a disability, in Heritage College Perth. She had been bullied and was shy but now through the help and support of the school she has been able to reach her full potential. At the time I enrolled my daughter we were not Christadelphians but the love and support that they have showed us and the christian truth that they live in their day-to-day lives have brought us to God.”
– Judy Ralston
Heritage has been a wonderful environment for our daughter who has been at Heritage since its commencement in 2006. The positive teaching staff, environment and friendships she has developed have been of great benefit to help her reach her goals and potential.”
– Adrian & Julie Maycock
We are so blessed to have a school like Heritage College to send our children to every day. Our children have been able to really flourish in a Godly environment. It is also wonderful that we as parents are able to have input into this school each and every day. The principal and teachers are always ready to have a chat if you feel you need to speak to them. Our children feel safe coming to HCP and as it is a small school the families get to know each other well and hold similar values.”
– Phil & Kailey Hayles